Lightroom and Photoshop Workshop - Merging, Stitching, Stacking & Filters
Wednesday 15th July 19:00 - 21:00 pm
Online - Zoom
For more details and to Book
Often wonder how photographers mange to get that shot which you find impossible? Struggle with shadow details and blown out highlights. Can’t fit everything in your composition or get everything in focus?
No matter how hard you try in camera these things are sometimes just not possible so we need to look to editing for the answer.
With this workshop you will learn how to address these problems when editing.
Held online via zoom I will guide you through a set of Lesson activities specifically designed to help you on your learning journey.
This 2 hour workshop is limited to a maximum of 5 participants making it easier for you to ask plenty of questions as we progress.
TOPICS WE WILL BE COVERING
1. How to create HDR stacked images from multiple exposures
2. How to stitch together 2 or more images to create a Panorama shot.
3. How to stack multiple focus point images for macro photography.
4. How to get creative with Photoshop filter galleries
5. How to effectively use additional filter plugins (DXO Nik will be demonstrated)
1. A basic understanding of Lightroom and Photoshop Importing images and exporting into photoshop is recommended. You will need to know how to import images into the Lightroom library and export to Photoshop for editing.
2. Adobe Light Room and Photoshop installed. The Workshop demonstrations will be run on the latest versions. Currently Light Room Classic release 9.2.1 and Photoshop 21.1.3. Other versions may not have the same functions and layout.
3. You will need a zoom session either on a split screen or another device so you can see my demonstration simultaneously to working in Lightroom and Photoshop.
4. A download along with joining instructions will be emailed from me 24 hours prior to the start of the workshop. The download will consist of a Lesson booklet and some images which we will be working on.
Cost is £25 for the session which is payable in advance to secure booking.
My refund policy has currently been relaxed due to the Corona Virus outbreak. If you feel unwell prior or on the day, I will either re-book you for another date or give you a full refund.