Indoor Photography Workshop - Still Life
Sunday 15th November 14:00 - 17:00 pm
Location - 94 Jersey Road, Strood.
What you will learn
1. How to effectively use both natural and Flash lighting.
2. Appropriate camera settings to use.
3. Considerations to make when composing your image.
4. How to create both High Key and Low Key lighting effects with different backdrops.
5. How to choose the perfect indoor background.
This Workshop is ideal for photographers who are confident in using their camera in manual mode and want to learn more about indoor photography.
Workshop classes will be kept to a maximum of 5 participants. To get the best use of the Workshop you should already be confident at using your camera in manual mode. I would suggest either booking a 1 to 1 session or one of the beginners workshops prior to this workshop if you are not confident with this mode.
Please be aware that this workshop will take place in the living room of my own home which will be converted into a studio for the day.
Cost is £25 for the 3 hour session. Payment is required in advance to secure the booking.
My refund policy has currently been relaxed due to the Corona Virus outbreak. If you feel unwell or have to self isolate prior or on the day, I will either re-book you for another date or give you a full refund.
For more details and to book your place