Adobe Photoshop Workshop - Mastering Layers
Wednesday 22nd July 19:00 - 21:00 pm
online - Zoom
For more details and to book your place
Are you looking to get more creative with your Photography Editing but no idea where to start?
Mastering Layers in Photoshop can open up a whole new world of creative possibilities. Most photographers however often find the concept daunting to comprehend and understand when first starting out.
This workshop will demonstrate how easy understanding Layers really is and how you can start to get really creative with your photography.
Held online via zoom I will guide you through a set of Lesson activities specifically designed to help you on your learning journey.
This 2 hour workshop is limited to a maximum of 5 participants making it easier for you to ask plenty of questions as we progress.
TOPICS WE WILL BE COVERING
1. Creating a new file in photoshop.
2. Understanding how layers and layer masking can enhance a single image.
3. Applying different textures and effects using filters within Photoshop.
4. Getting creative using two or more photographs to produce a composite piece of art work.
5. Blending, Toning and creating shadows to give a realistic appearance.
6. Colour Channels and Paths
1. A basic understanding of Photoshop. Opening up images for editing plus and understanding of the basic tools in the toolbar.
2. Adobe Light Room and Photoshop installed. The Workshop demonstrations will be run on the latest version of Photoshop, currently revision 21.1.3. Other versions may not have the same functions and layout.
3. You will need a zoom session either on a split screen or another device so you can see my demonstration simultaneously to working in Lightroom and Photoshop.
4. A download along with joining instructions will be emailed from me 24 hours prior to the start of the workshop. The download will consist of a Lesson booklet and some images which we will be working on.
Cost is £25 for the session which is payable in advance to secure booking.
My refund policy has currently been relaxed due to the Corona Virus outbreak. If you feel unwell prior or on the day, I will either re-book you for another date or give you a full refund.