Historic Rochester Photography Walk
Sunday 13th September 10:00 - 13:00 pm
Location - A walk around Historic Rochester taking in the Castle, Cathedral, Parks and High Street
For more details and to book your place
This Photography walk is ideal for photographers of all abilities who want to get more creative with their photography and meet up with a group of like minded people.
Suitable for both DSLR and Mobile Phone Cameras
What you will learn
1. How to get off the automatic settings on your camera.
2. How ISO, Aperture and shutter speed can affect your exposure
3. How to manipulate exposure on a phone based camera which does not have the above settings.
4. How to get creative with composition and depth of field.
5. How the use of multiple exposures and/or HDR settings to bring out more detail in Rochester's historic buildings.
6. Tips on how to become a street photographer.
Workshop classes will be kept to a maximum of 5 participants. To get the best use of the Workshop you should know how to change the basic settings on your camera. This includes, ISO, Shutter Speed and Aperture. You don't need to know in advance what to set them to in order to get an accurate exposure. I would suggest booking a 1 to 1 prior to this workshop if you are not sure how to change these. All camera menu's vary and it can take me a while to work out how these settings are selected on different models.
Mobile Phone users just need to know where to find your menu settings.
Cost is £35 for the 3 hour session which is payable in advance to secure booking.
My refund policy has currently been relaxed due to the Corona Virus outbreak. If you feel unwell or have to self isolate prior or on the day, I will either re-book you for another date or give you a full refund.