Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop Workshop - Beginners
Wednesday 8th July 19:00 - 21:00 pm
ONLINE VIA ZOOM
FREE TUTOR LED INTERACTIVE WORKSHOP
For more details and to book your place
Want to improve the look of your Photographs? You know that Lightroom and Photoshop are the answer but you just find all the options and icons totally baffling and have no idea where to start?
This workshop could be just the thing you need to get started. Held online via zoom I will guide you through a set of Lesson activities specifically designed to help you on your learning journey.
TOPICS WE WILL BE COVERING
1. Importing images into Lightroom and photoshop.
2. How to use Lightroom Catalog for searches
3. How to effectively crop your images to improve composition.
4. Where to find, select and use colour presets.
5. How to effectively adjust your image tones, using shadow and highlight adjustments. 6. How to remove unwanted spots and objects
7. How to save and convert your images from raw to jpeg.
8. How to re-size an image
This 2 hour workshop is limited to a maximum of 5 participants making it easier for you to ask plenty of questions as we progress.
This is a workshop for beginners so no experience is required. However you will need the following:-
Adobe Light Room and Photoshop installed. The Workshop demonstrations will be run on the latest versions. Currently Light Room Classic release 9.2.1 and Photoshop 21.1.3. Other versions may not have the same functions and layout.
2. You will need a zoom session either on a split screen or another device so you can see my demonstration simultaneously to working in Lightroom and Photoshop
FREE session which must be booked in advance to guarantee a place.